Classic body tattooing done with machine. Flash or custom designs.
different strokes for different folks
This technique involves making tiny lines in the skin with a hand tool and ink, resulting in an eyebrow that looks like hair strokes. This option shows a lot more skin than the other techniques, and for that reason many people think it is the most subtle.
- Looks like hair strokes
- This technique usually fades the fastest
- More trauma to the skin over time, so touch-ups should be minimal and spread
- Best for people with tight skin and small pores
- Better for people with dry and normal skin
- Not the best technique for people with extremely oily skin or people who bleed
This technique is done with a machine and looks very soft and misty. No hair strokes are placed, so the brow is fully covered with a light color, and little pigment is placed at the start of the brow for a soft look. This does not look like old traditional block brows! It’s soft and pretty, like a light makeup fill.
- No hair stokes are created
- Lasts longer than the other techniques
- Minimal trauma to the skin
- Less touch-ups required
- Great for all skin types
A natural looking tattooed eyeliner placed through the lash line, creating a fuller lash effect and more open, bright eyes. Results last from 3-5 years.
A watercolor effect on the lips. Meant to be a natural looking enhancement to the lips; creating a more defined, vibrant natural lip. Colors are chosen to compliment each clients unique skin tones and desires. Results last from 3-5 years.
Natural looking, sunkissed tattooed freckles on the face or body. Results last for a year.