Classic body tattooing done with machine. Designs provided or collaborated on.
different strokes for different folks
This technique involves making tiny little lines in the skin with a hand tool and ink, resulting in an eyebrow that looks like hair strokes. This option shows a lot more skin than the other techniques, and for that reason many people think it is the most subtle.
- Looks like hair strokes
- This technique usually fades the fastest
- More trauma to the skin over time, so touch-ups should be minimal and spread
- Best for people with tight skin and small pores
- Better for people with dry and normal skin
- Not the best technique for people with extremely oily skin or people who bleed
This technique blends both hair strokes and shading into one blended outcome. First, microblading is done. Then another tool is used to provide a soft diluted version of color to fill the space between the strokes. This makes the brow look fuller and slightly more pigmented than can be achieved with microblading alone.
- Looks like hair strokes but with more coverage
- Lasts longer than microblading alone
- Still some microblading, though less is needed. Therefore, less touch-ups are
needed and less trauma to the skin
- Best option for those with little to no hair, or large holes in their natural brows
- Better option for people with oily skin
- Not the best technique for people who bleed easily
This technique is done with a small machine that gently inserts pigment into the skin that looks very soft and misty. No hair strokes are placed, so the brow is fully covered with a light color, and little pigment is placed at the start of the brow for a soft look. This does not look like old traditional block brows! It’s soft a pretty, like a light makeup fill.
- No hair stokes are created
- Lasts longer than the other techniques
- Minimal trauma to the skin
- Less touch-ups required
- Great for all skin types
Lash Enhancement Eyeliner:
A natural looking tattooed eyeliner placed through the lash line, creating a fuller lash effect and more open, bright eyes. Results last from 3-5 years.
A watercolor effect on the lips. Meant to be a natural looking enhancement to the lips; creating a more defined, vibrant natural lip. Colors are chosen to compliment each clients unique skin tones and desires. Results last from 3-5 years.